Friday, August 28, 2009

Explanation

So I've never really known much about Ayn Rand but have been reading a lot more than I have in the past (one of the benefits of unemployment). I stumbled upon the Fountainhead. After a little research I discovered it was a pretty important piece of american literature. I decided that I didn't want to miss any part of the book and absorb it to the fullest, so I began recapping each chapter on a Pages document on my laptop. Now I figure I could get even more out of it if I shared my recaps with the world and let them comment on anything I've missed or written about.
If you're going to comment please keep in mind that I have never read this or any other Ayn Rand and I don't like spoilers. So keep your comments specific to that chapter or previous chapters. 
My hopes is that people will read along with me and treat this blog like a live book club. After you read a chapter, read that post to see my recap and comment if you are inclined to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment